Following the Government’s continuous effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, the MCO has been extended to 4 March 2021. The statement issued by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) in regards to the operations of Private Higher Educational Institutions during MCO; admission of students to campuses is allowed subjected to the preparation and steps taken by the institute to ensure the adherence of the standard operating procedures (SOP) set by the National Security Council and the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH). Effective 1 March as per the announcement by MOHE, six categories of students can return to campuses to resume the...
Amount : RM 2000
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicable to those club presidents and prefect in secondary school, student eligible for other rebate on top of normal rebate.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.