By Ainul Haliza Binti Abdul Hair, Lecturer, School of American Degree Program Interpersonal communication is the process of sharing ideas and emotions verbally and non-verbally with another person. It allows us to interact with and understand others in our personal and professional lives. In the workplace, hiring managers often look for employees with strong interpersonal skills who will collaborate and communicate well with their colleagues. It often includes face-to-face exchange of information, in the form of voice, facial expressions, body language and gestures. The level of one’s interpersonal communication skills is measured through the effectiveness of transferring messages to others. In this article,...
Amount : RM 2000
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicable to those club presidents and prefect in secondary school, student eligible for other rebate on top of normal rebate.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.