By Dr Muhammad Aiman Arifin, UOS MBA Lecturer, School of Business After getting your first degree, there may be some of you who intend to further your studies at the postgraduate level. Studying at the postgraduate level is not the same as studying at the undergraduate level. It is full of challenges at the postgraduate level and these challenges may be different for each student. To reduce these challenges, students should understand that the postgraduate learning system requires a more comprehensive approach and should be understood as early as possible before the students further their studies. Here are some tips for...
Amount : RM 2000
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicable to those club presidents and prefect in secondary school, student eligible for other rebate on top of normal rebate.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.